Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup thick coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix chicken pieces with marinade ingredients and marinate for 3 – 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Then cook over low heat until dry and leave to cool.
- Heat oil until hot and add chicken pieces and fry for about 1 minute or until sizzling subsides.
- Remove chicken pieces and allow the oil to heat up again.
- Fry again for another time until crispy and golden brown.
- Dish out and drain.
- Arrange on a plate and serve hot with sauce.