Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweet rice cake covered with toasted bean powder
- 2½ lb sticky rice
- 2 packs roasted soy bean powder (konggaru)
- 10 tablespoons flour
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Mix sticky rice with 6 tablespoons of sugar and 5 teaspoons salt.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Spray the ring mold with vegetable spray or butter.
- Spoon in the batter, cover with a foil (spray the foil, too), bake for 3 hours.
- The key is not to form a crust outside, so use heavy pan or use extra cookie sheet on the bottom.
- Or just bake in a pound cake mold then peel off the crust with a knife.
- After an hour, take it out, flip it on a cutting board, cut into bite size pieces.
- Mix bean powder with 4 tablespoon sugar.
- Roll the rice cake in a bean powder.
- Serve cold.