- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Grease a 9" pie plate.
- Prepare streusel topping; reserve.
- Arrange rhubarb evenly in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth 15 sec.
- On high in blender.
- Pour into plate.
- Sprinkle evenly with streusel topping.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.