Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2/3 C. chopped onion
- 1/3 C. grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 C. milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 C. Bisquick
- 1 C. prepared pizza sauce
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg. (3 1/2 oz) sliced pepperoni
- 1/3 C. chopped onion
- 1/2 C. green pepper
- 1 to 1 1/2 C. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Grease pie plate.
- Sprinkle onion and 1/3 C. Parmesan cheese in pie plate.
- Beat milk, eggs and baking mix 15 seconds in blender on high speed, 1 minute with wire whisk or hand beater or until smooth.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over top. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 15–20 minutes or until cheese is light brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Contributed by Edit