Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Hot Dogs, Sliced
- 1/3 C. Chopped onions, if Desired
- 1 1/2 C. milk
- 3/4 C. Biscuit Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 C. Shredded Cheese (about 6 Oz.)
- 1 Can of Hormel chili
- Grease 9 x 13 Inch Pan.
- Spread Hot Dogs And onions.
- Pour chili Over That And Top With as Much Cheese as You Like.
- in a Bowl, Mix milk, Biscuit Mix, And eggs Together. Beat Until Smooth.
- Pour Into Pan Over The Hot Dog And chili .
- Sprinkle With Cheese.
- Bake at 400 Degrees Until Knife Inserted Into Center Comes Out Clean, About 30 to 45 Minutes.
- Cool 5 Minutes.