Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe By: Public domain recipes converted from meal Master format
- Yields: 8 servings
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups sugar -- granulated
- ½ cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 bananas -- medium, sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream -- chilled
- 2 tablespoons sugar -- powdered
- Preheat to 350 °F.
- Grease pie plate, 9 x 1¼".
- Beat milk, butter, vanilla, eggs, granulated sugar and Bisquick till smooth, 30 seconds in blender on High or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake till knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Arrange bananas slices on pie.
- Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in chilled bowl till stiff; spread over top.