- Beat eggs, add sifted flour, cinnamon, and seasoning, and beat again.
- Heat oil and fry onion until golden, then stir in beaten eggs and fry on quick flame.
- When the underside sets, lift the edge or tilt the pan to let the liquid run underneath.
- Turn over and continue frying until both sides are golden and dry.
- Omelets are usually served in thick slices.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.