Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Servings: 6
- In a 4 cup glass measure, combine yogurt, fruit juice concentrate and milk.
- Pour into pop molds or use small paper cups and insert a wooden stick in the centre of each.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 – 3 hours.
- To serve, peel off paper cups.
- ↑ You can use pureed fresh fruit or frozen fruits instead juice.