Prep Time: ½ hr plus freezing time
Cook time: none
Serves: 24 cubes
Contributed by Willieq2 20:34, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
First ingredients Edit
- about 2 cups of fresh coriander
- 1 cup of fresh onion
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oregano
Second ingredients Edit
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 cups of water
- two or three ice cube trays
- Chop all fresh spices and place in blender.
- Add oil and water, blend at medium speed until is blended then pour into ice cube trays and into the freezer, once is froze separated in freezer bags quarts size and use in soups beans or any food that you desire.
- Note you will need only one cube per recipe unless you like heavy spices.