Use for the doggie equivalent of "black and white" cookies. Dog treats can be partially or fully dipped to coat then allow to dry.
- Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
- Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
- Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
Basic Dipper Edit
- 3 cups vanilla chips (white chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable powder for coloring (see below)
- Melt the vanilla chips and add vegetable oil and colorings.
- Dip the tips of the cookies in the icing and place on waxed paper to dry.
About white chocolate – You may notice that white chocolate is a typical ingredient in many treat icing recipes. While chocolate is dangerous for dogs, white chocolate is safe. The reason being, most all the caffeine substance in white chocolate has been removed. white chocolate is primarily cocoa fat, sugar, milk solids, lecithin and vanilla with next to no "chocolate liquor" the substance hazardous to dogs