Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup Crisco
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- Mix sugar and eggs.
- Add butter and Crisco.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Stir in baking powder, salt, and flour.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls on greased and floured cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Ice cookies while warm.
- Mix melted butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Add enough powdered sugar to make creamy.
- Beat until smooth.