- 2 eggs
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, julienned
- ½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced pickled beets, julienned
- 1 small cucumber, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 8 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover completely with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, and cool.
- Peel and chop.
- Combine the lettuce, bell peppers, beets, egg, cucumber and carrots in a large bowl, or in individual bowls.
- Toss, and serve the dressing on the side.