- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover completely with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, and cool.
- Peel and chop.
- Combine the lettuce, bell peppers, beets, egg, cucumber and carrots in a large bowl, or in individual bowls.
- Toss, and serve the dressing on the side.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.