Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kids love this recipe! You really can't tell that it's made with ice cream sandwiches, says Wendy Stenman.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home Test Kitchen Favorites
- 12 – 15 servings
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12-oz) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (11¾-oz) jar hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Cut 1 ice cream sandwich in ½.
- Place 1 whole and one ½ sandwich along short side of ungreased 13"x9"x2" pan.
- Arrange 8 sandwiches in opposite direction in pan.
- Spread with ½ of whipped topping.
- Spoon fudge topping by teaspoonfuls onto whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup peanuts.
- Repeat layers with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping and peanuts, pan will be full.
- Cover and freeze up to 2 months.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares.