Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pre-baked graham cracker crust
- 1 pint strawberry non-dairy frozen dessert (rice Dream or Tofulatti are the two brands I have tried)
- 2 cups frozen, unsweetened strawberries
- 1 box (about 300 gr) of soft tofu
- In your food processor, combine the strawberry frozen dessert with the frozen strawberries and soft tofu and process until well blended.
Pour into the pre-baked graham crust and stick in the freezer for 2 hours, minimum, until the strawberry filling has re-frozen. About halfway through freezing you can decorate the pie with some halved strawberries, if you like. Serve with a dollop of tofu whipped cream, if desired.