Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups shredded coconut toasted
- 1½ cups toasted chopped nuts
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- Soften ice cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
- Spread half of the cereal mixture into the bottom of baking dish then spoon ice cream over top smoothing with back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture over top and freeze until set.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes then cut into squares.