Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 8 servings
- 1 pound cake
- 1 pkg instant pudding
- 1¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 8 oz whipped topping
- nuts or mini chocolate chips, if desired
- Line loaf pan with wax paper so that several inches hang over sides.
- Slice pound cake in ¼" – ½" slices; line bottom and sides of pan with cake slices.
- Pour milk into mixing bowl, add pudding mix and instant coffee.
- Mix 2 min and pout into cake-lined pan.
- Top with nuts or mini chocolate chips.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Lift cake out of pan; slice and serve.