Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 1 kg: Meat
- 750 gm: Semi cooked rice
- Sautéed brown onions to taste
- 1 tbsp: ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp: Red chilli paste
- 1 tbsp: Green chilli paste
- ½ tbsp: cardamom powder
- 3-4 sticks:
- 1 tbsp: cumin seeds
- 4 no: Cloves
- 2 tbsp: lemon juice
- 250 gm: Curd
- 4 tbsp: clarified butter
- A pinch: mace
- mint leaves to taste
- 1 tsp: saffron
- ½ cup: water
- 1 tbsp: salt
- ½ cup: oil
- Clean the meat.
- Now in a pan add meat, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, green chilli paste, sautéed brown onions, cardamom powder, cinnamon, cumin seeds, cloves, mace, mint leaves and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Add curd, clarified butter, semi cooked rice, saffron, water and oil and mix it well.
- Now apply sticky dough on the sides of the pan.
- Cover with lid to seal it and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Hyderabadi Biryani is ready to eat.
- Garnish with boiled eggs, sliced carrot and cucumber.
- Serve hot.