Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sieve together the dry ingredients, and add most of the milk.
- Knead until smooth, adding milk as needed.
- Form into a loaf and bake immediately.
- Make cuts into the loaf and brush it with milk or beaten egg before baking.
- Bread should be baked on the lowest rung in the oven, at 175°C – 200°C, for about an hour.
- It will be crusty and tastes best while warm.