Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dutch meat and potato salad. This traditional Dutch recipe is a hearty salad, but is mostly eaten as a snack on the run.
- ¼ lb chopped cooked cold left over meat or Spam (ham, roast beef, chicken, etc.)
- 2 cooked beets, chopped (fresh or canned)
- 8 medium cooked potatoes, chopped (preferably less starchy white potatoes, not russets)
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 6 pickled pearl onions or 4 fresh green onions, chopped
- 1 pickle, chopped
- Cubed Tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Full Cream)
- 1 dash Maggi seasoning (or Kitchen Bouquet seasoning, or soy or Worcestershire)
- salt and pepper