- Using large soup kettle brown beef on all sides in butter; remove beef and set aside.
- Brown onion and garlic in butter until soft stirring occasionally.
- Stir in paprika.
- Return beef to kettle; add soup water caraway and carrots.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat cover and let simmer 45 minutes.
- Stir in noodles and green beans with soup over high heat.
- Once soup boils reduce to simmer cover and continue cooking about 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream until blended.
- Heat but do not allow to boil.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.