Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Melt in a small saucepan over low heat 2 tbsp butter with 1 finely chopped fresh garlic clove.
- Saute garlic in butter a minute or so.
- Do not let garlic burn or it will be bitter.
- Blend in 2 tablespoons flour to make a roux.
- Add ¼ tsp salt, ⅛ tsp pepper and heat until mixture bubbles, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gradually ¾ cup of cream or milk.
- Return to heat and stir until mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Blend well drained spinach into sauce and serve.