- Boil peeled and quartered potatoes in salted water till tender.
- Strain off cooking water.
- Add butter to pot and mash potatoes.
- Add ½ of sour cream, blend in potatoes.
- Add 1 whole raw egg into potato mixture and whip.
- Add a little more sour cream if not moist enough.
- Add salt to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.