Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook a whole head of cauliflower in a pot of salted water till tender.
- Drain and place whole head on a serving dish.
- In a saute pan melt ¼ lb butter and medium brown 1 cup of bread crumbs, season with ⅛ tsp. salt. Stir and toss crumbs.
- Do not let it burn or it will be bitter.
- Spoon butter and crumb mixture over the top of cauliflower and serve.