- Substitute broccoli in place of cauliflower.
- Trim off thick stems of broccoli.
- You can keep the broccoli in one head or break it into flowerets.
- Cook in salted water till tender.
- Drain and place on a serving dish.
- In a saute pan melt ¼ lb butter and medium brown 1 cup of bread crumbs, season with ⅛ tsp salt. Stir and toss crumbs.
- Do not let it burn or it will be bitter.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.