Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- cups canned garbanzo beans
- ½ cup tahini sauce
- ½ to 1 cup lemon juice
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- Drain and place in blender or food processor to puree: 6 cups canned garbanzo beans.
- Add alternately and continue pureeing: ½ cup tahini sauce and ½ to 1 cup lemon juice.
- Add and blend until smooth: 4 to 5 cloves garlic and 1 ½ teaspoons salt.
- Dip should be thick and smooth, so that it can be scooped with pieces of pita bread.
- Place in a serving bowl and garnish with fresh parsley or mint, black olives and a few strips of sweet red pepper.