Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak the dried chickpeas overnight.
- Drain, add fresh water, and simmer until tender, about 1 hour.
- Set aside a spoonful of whole chickpeas for decoration and mash or pound the rest.
- Add tahini sauce and lemon juice to chickpeas and blend to a smooth paste.
- Sprinkle top with olive oil and garnish with whole chickpeas, finely chopped parsley, chili powder and slices of lemon (optional).