Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 can (14 oz) cooked chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp tamari soy sauce
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: ½ cup toasted ground sesame seeds
- Saute onion and garlic in the olive oil until softened and caramelized.
- Stir in Tamari.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until Santana smooth.
- add warm water to adjust to desired consistency