Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Konder Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops about 1-inch thick
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers stemmed seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ cups water
- 1 package roasted pork gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork until done.
- Remove pork and keep warm.
- Add onion, peppers and cook stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and cumin and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in water and gravy mix and bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Stir in lime juice then reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Arrange vegetable mixture on a large serving platter.
- Top with pork and sprinkle with cilantro then serve with hot cooked rice and lime wedges.