Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes about 1 cup
- ½ cup huckleberries
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup merlot or other red wine
- ¼ cup demiglace, (reduced beef stock)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ounce butter
- Sauté huckleberries, shallot and garlic in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add red wine and reduce by half.
- Add demiglace.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper and butter.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 Tbsp serving:
- Calories 25 | Fat 2g | Carbs 1g | Sodium 18 Mg | Fiber 0g