Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash and wipe dry chicken meat, slice and marinate with seasoning.
- Heat wok with 4 tbsp of oil, parboil the chicken slices in high heat for 1 minutes.
- Heat wok again with 1 tbsp of oil, add in ginger and spring onion.
- Add in sauce, cook until sauce is boiled, add in chicken slices.
- Stir cook until sauce boil again, dish up and serve.