Stir-fried beef with eggs and tomato
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Whisk the eggs, chop the spring onion into few short stalks.
- Cut the beef into thin slices, marinate with seasoning (1) for 10 minutes.
- Stir fry with 2 tbsp oil still cooked, dish up.
- Cut tomato into pieces, remove seeds.
- Stir fry the tomato with 1 tbsp oil, add ½ cup of water.
- Boil the tomato for 5 minutes in slow heat, add the tomato sauce and seasoning (2).
- Mix well, add the whisked egg without stirring until egg softly cooked.
- Add the cooked beef when the egg is cooked, mix well slowly.
- Add spring onion and sauce, mix gently, dish up.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.