- Begin by cleaning the vegetables and putting them all into a steam pot filled with cold water.
- You should cut all the vegetables into cubes, or another shape if you prefer, apart from the onions, which you should leave whole (together with the skin).
- As well as the vegetables you put the beef on the bone into the pot, together with all the spices (i.e. The salt and the black peppercorns).
- Then let it cook on the highest temperature.
- When the steam pot starts hissing, switch to the middle heat and let it cook for a further three quarters of an hour.
- Then put it aside and wait until the pressure in the steam pot falls down.
- The soup is served with thin noodles, and can also be decorated with fresh parsley leaves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.