Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prep: 30 minutes - Cook: 30 minutes
- 4 mini French bread loaves
- 2 HORMEL ® sandwich slice pepperoni (3.5-ounce) packages
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced
- 1 small Onion sliced
- 8 slices hot pepper Cheese
- 8 slices mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
Heat oven to 350 °F.
Slice bread loaves in half horizontally.
Layer ingredients on bottom half of each loaf.
Place top half over layered ingredients.
Wrap each loaf in foil.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until Cheese is melted.
- Makes 4 servings