Description EditA flaming hot alternative to submarine sandwiches, this meaty sandwich is made zesty with pepperoni and hot sauce.
- 4 mini French bread loaves
- 2 packs of Hormel pepperoni (3.5-ounce packages)
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced
- 1 small Onion sliced
- 8 slices hot pepper sauce
- 8 slices mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Slice bread loaves in half horizontally.
- Layer ingredients on bottom half of each loaf. Place top half over layered ingredients.
- Wrap each loaf in foil. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until Cheese is melted.