Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Japanese or Chinese eggplants, cut crosswise in thirds then quartered lengthwise
- 2 medium scallions (white and light green parts), chopped
- In medium bowl, combine garlic and ginger; whisk in soy sauce, sesame oil, both vinegars, chili oil and sugar.
- Set aside.
- In large saucepan fitted with steamer basket, bring 2 inches water to a boil over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cover and steam until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add eggplants to bowl with sauce and toss to coat.
- Divide among serving dishes, sprinkle with scallions and serve.