- Put the stock, lemon grass and lime rind in a large pan. Bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Strain the stock and return to the pan. Season with salt, then add the lime juice, chile paste and sugar. Stir well
- Add the mushrooms, bean sprouts and spring onions. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the prawns and simmer for a few seconds to heat through.
- Serve in individual bowls, sprinkled with chile slices and coriander leaves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.