Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 assorted Chicken pieces
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 c franks hot sauce
- 2 tsp butter
- Take and defrost Chicken pieces once done set aside.
- Next combine flour, chilli powder, black pepper, cumin, and paprika in a bowl until well blended together.
- Next beat and egg in a bowl.
- Coat the Chicken pieces with the egg on both sides really well.
- This is our glue so to speak.
- Pre-heat deep fryer.
- I don't have one of those fancy monster deep fryers any one will do.
- Take Chicken and roll in the combined dry ingredients.
- Make sure you coat them very well, the more flour the crisper the wings will be.
- Put in deep fryer for about 10-15 mins check every few mins depending on how high of a temp your fryer goes up to. While the wings are frying in a small frying pan simmer butter and hot sauce until warm.
- When wings are done take hotsauce off the heat and pour on the wings.
- For presentation server with celery and blue Cheese dressing.
- Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce Combine 1 C. sourcream, 1 package of cream cheese, 2 tsp mayo, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, 8-12 oz blue Cheese.
- Whipp until dressing is smooth but lumpy with blue Cheese.
- Refrigerate prior to serving.
- (I like my blue Cheese dip really creamy you may prefer different).