Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 2 large leaves romaine lettuce
- 1/4 of a small Onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or your favorite oil
- Any really spice hot sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- garlic powder
- Destem and deseed the pepper, and cut into strips. Chop the Onion into smallish pieces. Heat the oil in a pan on med. Heat and add veggies. Sprinkle with garlic powder and add some hot sauce to your taste. (I like it HOT) Saute for a few minutes then add water and cook till water turns kind of bubbly. Put half of the veggie mix in a lettuce leaf and the other half in the other leaf. Keep wrap together with a tooth pick or just hold it shut.