- Partially freeze steak; slice across grain into ¼-inch strips.
- Place in large bowl.
- Combine all but 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar, soy sauce, ½ of the jalapeño, garlic, gingerroot and pepper flakes in small bowl.
- Pour mixture over beef; marinade 1 hour. Drain beef; discard marinade.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef and remaining jalapeño; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Combine beef, liquid from skillet, beans, carrots, cucumber and rice in large bowl.
- Toss to coat. Sprinkle with mint, if desired.