Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rolled up tamales in flour tortillas.
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 can tamales or 10 fresh ones
- 1 onion
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook hamburger meat, onions and add taco seasoning until meat is browned.
- Drain warm tortillas lay tortilla one at a time on flat surface.
- Add one tsp refried beans top with one tamale add small amount of black olives and top with 1 tbsp cheese roll up and repeat process until complete.
- Add each to a buttered 9x13 casserole dish top with enchilada sauce then spread extra cheese on top.
- Bake 350°F for 25 – 30 minutes and serve.