Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old magazine clipping
- 1 gallon apple juice or cider
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 1 lemon, washed, sliced
- 1 orange, washed, sliced
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- 1 tbsp whole allspice
- Combine cider, fruit and brown sugar in large pan.
- Tie cinnamon, allspice and cloves in cheesecloth spice bag.
- Place in cider mixture.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.