Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- 3 cups 2% low-fat chocolate milk
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 4 three inch sticks cinnamon, plus 6 additional sticks for optional garnish
- 1 dash of ground nutmeg
- 1 dash of ground cloves
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 36 miniature marshmallows
- 1 ground cinnamon, optional
- Combine chocolate milk, skim milk; cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a large saucepan; stir with a wire whisk.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- Remove and discard cinnamon sticks; stir in vanilla.
- Pour into individual mugs and top each with 6 marshmallows.
- If desired, sprinkle with ground cinnamon and garnish with cinnamon sticks.