Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1 cup light cream or half and half
- 3 cups milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup Southern Comfort
- 1 cup bourbon
- fresh grated nutmeg
- Heat milk and cream in a medium pan over low heat until bubbles appear around the edges.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in a small bowl until thick and light yellow.
- Stir in southern Comfort and bourbon.
- Divide among four 12 oz. mugs.
- Add about 1 cup hot milk mixture to each mug and sprinkle with nutmeg.