Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1 cup light cream or half and half
- 3 cups milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup Southern Comfort
- 1 cup bourbon
- fresh grated nutmeg
- Heat milk and cream in a medium pan over low heat until bubbles appear around the edges.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in a small bowl until thick and light yellow.
- Stir in southern Comfort and bourbon.
- Divide among four 12 oz. mugs.
- Add about 1 cup hot milk mixture to each mug and sprinkle with nutmeg.