Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) boiling potatoes, cubed
- 2 tsp Namida® wasabi powder
- tub of sour cream
- onion, finely chopped
- fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh mint, chopped
- grated cheese, tasty
- butter, for cooking
- Make up Namida® wasabi powder with cold water into a stiff paste.
- Cover and put aside for 5 minutes to allow flavour to develop.
- Mix with tub of sour cream and put aside.
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Cook in salted water until just soft.
- Drain and put aside.
- In same pot fry a finely chopped onion in butter.
- Add drained potatoes back into pot.
- Mix sour cream and wasabi mix into drained potatoes.
- Add lots of well chopped parsley and mint.
- Place into serving bowl, ensuring all ingredients are well mixed.
- Grated cheese can be sprinkled over top.