Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
hot pepper Vegetable Dip
- 1 Cup Land o Lakes? sour cream
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 (8-Ounce) Package cream cheese, Softened
- 4 Ounces (1 Cup) Land o Lakes? hot pepper Monterey jack cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Chopped ripe olives
- 1 (2-Ounce) Jar Diced Pimientos, Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Sliced green onion
- 1/8 to 1/4 Teaspoonhot pepper sauce
Combine sour cream, milk And cream cheese in Small Bowl. BeatAt Medium Speed, Scraping Bowl Often, Until Smooth.Stir in All Remaining Ingredients Except Vegetables by hand.Cover; Refrigerate at Least 2 Hours. Serve With Vegetables.
Tip: Omit 1/4 Cup milk For a Thicker Consistency.
Makes 2 1/2 Cups
Nutritional Info Per 1 Tablespoon Dip:
Calories 45, Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 10 Mg, Sodium 45 Mg,Carbohydrates 1 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g