Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Recipes and Reminiscences of New Orleans II
- Makes about 6 (8 oz) jars.
- ¾ cup bell pepper, ground
- 6½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup hot red peppers, ground
- 1½ cups vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 bottle Certo (2 packs)
- Grind pepper, keep juice.
- Put juice, sugar, salt and vinegar in kettle.
- Bring to boil.
- Boil and stir 5 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Add Certo.
- Pour into jars.
- After 10 minutes, turn upside down for five minutes to distribute seeds evenly.