Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
- 1 small head cabbage (about 1 pound)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated gingerroot or 1 ts ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green onions (with tops),thinly sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- Prepare shredded cabbage as directed.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce, gingerroot and garlic; reserve.
- Heat wok or 12-inch skillet until hot.
- Add oil and tilt wok to coat side.
- Add cabbage, onions, carrot and bell pepper.
- Stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar mixture.
- Cook and stir about 10 seconds or until thickened.