Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6 Cups.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Heart & Soul, The Junior League of Memphis, Tennessee
- 4 cups frozen chopped onion, thawed
- 3 packages cream cheese (8 oz each) softened
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Press onion between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine onion and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; Stir well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 2 quart soufflé dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 °F for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with corn chips or assorted crackers.