Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup hot water
- ⅔ cup oatmeal
- 1 tbsp raisins
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup milk or yogurt (low-fat)
- Mix in a small pan the hot water and oatmeal.
- Cook gently for 5 – 6 minutes.
- Add raisins, cinnamon and sunflower seeds.
- Serve with milk or yogurt.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 352 | pro: 15gm | fat: 6gm | car: 57gm
- Food exchanges: 2 starch/breads | 1 fruit | 1 fat | ½ milk