Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 quart water
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 12 dried pitted prunes
- 12 dried apricots
- 1/3 cup dried cherries and/or cranberries
- 1/4 cup tapioca pearls
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 (or more) apples cored and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Sugar to taste.
Put all ingredients into a big pot on the stovetop and cook on medium low for about 1 hour until done. This may be eaten warm or cold. It is extra good with a dollop of plain yogurt on a serving.
The ingredients can be put into a crockpot before you go to bed and turned on low. When you wake up, you can have fruit soup (and oatmeal) for breakfast. Mmmmm good on a cold winter morning!!!
- Cook Raisins, prunes, and apricots in 1 1/2 quarts water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Continue cooking for 15 minutes.