Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes about 3 cups
- ¾ cup (96 g) powdered Chinese mustard
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- ½ cup (120 ml) + 1 tablespoon (15 ml) white wine vinegar
- ½ cup (120 ml) + 1 tablespoons (15 ml) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well to form a smooth sauce.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour before serving at room temperature.
- Transfer to a serving dish and offer a small spoon for serving the sauce.
- Serve alongside the steamed dumplings.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 tablespoon serving:
- 8 calories (< less than 1% calories from fat) | 1 g protein | trace total fat (0 saturated fat) | 1 g carbohydrates | 0 dietary fiber | 0 cholesterol | 114 mg sodium